Driving test cancellations NOW features
We search for driving test cancellations every minute across all test centres to get you the driving test that you want. We can search for both earlier and later test dates.
We can autobook driving test cancellations on your behalf as soon as they become available, just manage your booking preferences in our app.
Notifications In App
Receive test cancellations & booking confirmation notifications in app and by email.
Book In App In A Tap
Receive a driving test cancellation notfication then book in our app in a tap or enable autobooking and we'll book it for you.
Multiple Test Centres
Widen your search across multiple test centres to get a driving test cancellation booked fast at your preferred test centre.
Manage Preferences In App
Manage all your prefered date & times, test centres and booking preferences with our state of the art mobile app on iOS & Android.
Date & Times Of Your Choosing
Take control of your test date in app by using our range of tools to manage your preferred cancellation date & times.
We'll keep you informed of the test centres, date & times that we're searching for and bookings we've made. We'll keep you informed every step of the way
Money Back Guarantee
If we don't book you an earlier driving test you will receive a FULL refund *.
Unlimited Usage Until You Pass
Unlimited driving test cancellations searches, notifications and bookings until you pass your practical driving test.
What is a driving test cancellation?
A driving test cancellation is when a new test slot becomes available that was previously booked by a pupil. These cancellations occur when a pupil cancels or rearranges their driving test, this usually happens if the instructor is unavailable, the pupil is ill or the pupil is not ready to take their driving test.
IMPORTANT: To use cancellation services the pupil first needs to have a test booked, this can be done via the DVSA website. We can only help re-arrange a pupils booked test to a more suitable date & time;
More about us, Driving Test NOW
Take control of your driving test date and get an earlier driving test booked by using our driving test cancellation service. We search all driving test cancellations across the UK every minute.
That's our motto, but more than that we are a market leader and the most trusted test checker and booking service when it comes to getting an earlier driving test booked. We strive on customer support and offer the best search & booking service on the market. Once signed up you can keep track of our progress every step of the way by downloading our iOS & Android app.
How The Driving Test Cancellation Process Works In 4 Steps
- A test cancellation becomes available when a pupil has had to rearrange their test date; usually due to not being ready to take their practical driving test.
- New earlier test dates can also become available. Test centres randomly release batches of new test dates due to more examiner availability and other reasons.
- Whenever a pupil cancels their test or when a test centre releases new dates you can change your currently book test to any of these new dates.
- This is where we can help. We can notify & book you one of these earlier tests, all you have to do is have an existing test booked that we can then help re-arrange to a more suitable date & time for you.
How to rebook your cancelled driving test
This video created by Joshua Ramwell of Toucan Driving School explains how you can book a driving test if your test has been cancelled or if your test is months away. Joshua goes on to explain what is a driving test cancellation (short notice test) and how they occur.
How to find and book driving test cancellations fast
You do not have a test booked and no test on hold
If your theory test is due to expire or you're just looking to get started you may find it difficult to book a practical driving test due to limited test slot availablility. If this is your situation you can book your driving test to be placed on "HOLD".
- Place your driving test on "HOLD" by booking your test on the DVSA website. When you get to the test centre selection you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "place test on hold". Follow our how to book a driving test with no availability guide.
- Next, you can use our cancellation service to move your test from "HOLD" to an actual booked test at a test centre of your choosing. Get started by selecting your preferred test centres and dates by signing upto our driving test canellation service.
How To Find Driving Test Cancellations For Free
There are 2 approaches to finding driving test cancellations for free.
- Login to the DVSA website using your driving licence number and booking reference or theory test number to access your booked driving test. Once you are logged in click the button called “change” next to your current test details. You will be redirected to a new page where you can view all test availability for your test centre. This approach is quite straight forward but requires manual checking of a website for days.
- Visit our free test cancellations page to view the most recent found cancellations for your test centre. This page automatically updates and you don’t need any personal information and are not required to keep logging in. This approach is much easier than the first approach but the cancellations are delayed by 5-10 minutes.
Once signed up manage all you preferences in our app
Popular Driving Test Cancellations Questions
COVID 19: When will driving tests resume?
Driving tests are currently set to continue when covid 19 restrictions are lifted on the 22nd April 2021, but this can change depending on the outcome of the government's 4 key tests. The expected waiting times for driving tests will be upto 5 months. Use our cancellation service to get a much earlier or even later driving test.
How can I search for a later driving test date?
To search for a later test you will need to change your search preferences. To do this you will need to select the settings option and then select ‘search management’. You will then have the option to enable this feature.
How long does it take to find a driving test cancellation / earlier test?
We usually start to find driving test cancellations within an hour. But depending on your availability preferences and test centres it could potentially take a few days to book you an earlier driving test.
My driving test is on hold, can I still get driving test cancellations?
Yes you can! Simply select your preferred test centres & dates/times in-app and we'll do the rest and get a test booked for you.
How Much Is Driving Test Cancellations NOW?
The service costs £17.99. This is a one off payment for unlimited usage until you pass your driving test.
If you book me a test can you book another one? or do I have to pay again?
You have unlimited usage of the app until you pass at no additional charge, no matter how many attempts it takes.
If you find me a test date do I have to take that date?
No, you can continue to use our services until you find your desired test date at no additional charge.
Signup To Get Started NOW!
* If we have not found and booked you a driving test we will issue a FULL refund if you contact us within 14 days of purchase.