Terms Of Service
AppaBee LTD provides its services to you subject to the following terms & conditions, which you accept by using the service.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Driving Test Now service through the website and / or the ios / android mobile apps.
By accessing this website and / or using this service we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Driving Test Now's website and / or services if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- All services and software (the Driving Test Now app, notifications service) are provided by AppaBee LTD (the company), and are on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis with no warranties of any kind. The Company is unable to guarantee continued access to the DVSA website and the ability to provide you with test dates.
- By providing us with your driving licence number then you agree that we can login to the DVSA website in order to check for earlier driving tests and / or change your driving test. If you are using our Apple or Google Android push notification apps, driving test alerts will be sent to you by our third party communication supplier based in the USA. We will not send them your personal information. All details will be held by us in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- The company has no affiliation with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA). Signing up to this service does therefore not guarantee to find you an earlier test date.
- We cannot be held responsible for the DVSA changing the date and/or time of your test, or for them cancelling the test due to driving examiner illness, or due to weather conditions, such as snow, ice or fog.
- If you enable auto booking or book a test date through app manually then it is your responsibility to cancel it, if needed.
- We cannot take responsibility if the user books a non-refundable test through us and then decide to cancel. We can also not take any responsibility for booking non-refundable dates through our auto book service.
- By registering your details with the company, you agree to the company sending you emails and phone notifications. Your personal details will not be passed on to third parties.
- Each account purchased from us can only be used to search for practical driving tests on behalf of the owner of the driving licence number that is entered into our app or website. We reserve the right to suspend accounts where we believe the account is not being used according to this rule. We will make reasonable efforts to contact you before suspending your account.
- The learner driver is responsible for turning up to the driving test, taking the correct documents and ensuring that the car they use is suitable for the test. We cannot be held responsible for any tests cancelled due to reasons that are the responsibility of the learner driver or their driving instructor including, but not limited, to the above learner driver responsibilities.
- It is the users responsibility to make sure that they manage their test date and cancel it if needed via the DVSAs website if they are close to the DVSAs set short notice period and cannot make the test date.
- As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you are entitled to cancel your purchase and request a full refund of your payment, within 14 days from purchase, as long as the service is yet to begin. The service starts as soon as we start searching for practical tests for you, which will normally start soon after payment and entry of your preferences.
- You are able to request a full refund within the first 14 days of entering into this agreement with the company if no test has been re-arranged with the exception of payments made to Apple in point 13 below.
- Apple refunds: If you have paid via Apple then refunds are entirely at Apple's discretion. As per the terms and conditions for iTunes purchases, all purchases with Apple are final. They often make exceptions, but as a general rule, refunds are not guaranteed and we cannot intervene to guarantee it due to Apples terms. Refunds for Apple can be made in Apples appstore here.